Designed as a skill enable programme, the students actually learn by doing and progress from basics to higher order skills like planning, designing and maintaining small and large structures. Diploma graduates can start entrepreneurial ventures or can pursue higher studies.
INTAKE : 60
Regular Programme- 3 Year.
Lateral Programme- 2 Year.
Scope of the Programme After completion of course
- • Understand the basics of mathematics, sciences and basic Civil Engineering and develop environment friendly solutions.
- • Demonstrate and participate in analysis and apply the knowledge in the field of surveying, structures, water resources, geotechnical, environment, construction and transportation.
- • Ability to plan, detailing of reinforcement and preparation of specification along with estimates as per need of project and propose sustainable solutions.
- • Inculcate the knowledge of Engineering and Management principles as an individual or as a team member to plan, prepare and execute various types of projects effectively.
- • Utilize principles, methods, codes of practices to keep abreast in Industry and on site exposure.
- • Students can pursue higher studies in reputed universities in India and abroad.
- • Various professional assignments which facilitate student’s placement in government, semi-government and private sector.
- • Entrepreneurship ventures such as retail stores can be opened.
The department has fully equipped labs supervised by experienced faculty members. There are trained technicians to help the students in performing the experiments.