THE KNOWLEDGE CENTRE
One of the pivots of the CIPT is the Air conditioned central liberary the knowledge centre. It provides students and faculty a powerful resources, a very conducive environment and opportunity for exploring subjects in greath depth. The library has a collection of latest books and subscribes a good number of International Journals, Magzines, apart from the on-line data bases.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITY OF LIBRARIAN
- • General Administration of Library.
- • Cataloguing and classification of books.
- • Planning of Budget for purchase of books.
- • Selection and acquisition of Book.
- • Planning and development of the Library.
- • Orienting the users towards effective utilization of Library Service.
- • Supervising of cataloguing and indexing.
- • Allocating Book Bank Scheme and centrally sponsored Scheme for deserving students.
- • Maintaining and up keep of Learning Resources and Utility.
- • Entry of Journals, Magazines and Periodicals.
- • Issuing and receiving books for staff and students
- • Restoring books and Periodicals.
- • Arrangement of non-book materials.
- • Any other duties/work assigned from time to time