Designed as a skill enable programme, the students actually learn by doing and progress from basics to higher order skills like installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of electrical equipment. Diploma graduates can start entrepreneurial ventures or can pursue higher studies.
INTAKE : 60
Regular Programme- 3 Year.
Lateral Programme- 2 Year.
Scope of the Programme After completion of course
- • Understand the basics of mathematics, sciences and basic electrical Engineering and develop environment friendly solutions.
- • Demonstrate and participate in analysis and apply the knowledge in the field of power system, machines, industrial electronics, power electronics and estimation.
- • Ability to plan, develop a circuit as per specifications along with estimates as per need of project.
- • Inculcate the knowledge of Engineering and Management principles as an individual or as a team member to plan, prepare and execute various types of projects effectively.
- • Utilize principles, methods, codes of practices to keep abreast in Industry exposure.
- • Students can pursue higher studies in reputed universities in India and abroad
- • Various professional assignments which facilitate student’s placement in government, semi-government and private sector.
- • Entrepreneurship ventures such as consultancy, hardware repair centres and electronic retail stores can be opened by the students.
The department has fully equipped with maximum equipment and There are trained technicians to help the students in performing the experiments.