Computer Science Engineering
Designed as a skill enable programme, the students actually learn by doing and progress from basics to higher order skills like develop, install, maintain software and hardware products. Diploma graduates can start entrepreneurial ventures or can pursue higher studies.
INTAKE : 60
Regular Programme- 3 Year.
Lateral Programme- 2 Year.
Scope of the Programme After completion of course
- • Understand the basics of mathematics, sciences and basic Computer Engineering and Information Technology and develop environment friendly solutions
- • Demonstrate and participate in analysis and apply the knowledge in the field of data structures, networks, programming, animation and web development.
- • Ability to develop applications, program and find best effective solutions to real world problems.
- • Inculcate the knowledge of Engineering and Management principles as an individual or as a team member to plan, prepare and execute various types of projects effectively.
- • Utilize principles, methods, codes of practices to keep abreast in Industry and on site exposure.
- • Students can pursue higher studies in reputed universities in India and abroad.
- • Various professional assignments which facilitate students placement in government, semi-government and private sector.
- • Entrepreneurship ventures such as consultancy, hardware repair centres and computer retail stores can be opened by the students.
Computer Science Engineering Lab
The department has fully Air conditioned computer lab .