Designed as a skill enable programme, the students actually learn by doing and progress from basics to higher order skills like installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of machines. Diploma graduates can start entrepreneurial ventures or can pursue higher studies.
INTAKE : 120
- Regular Programme- 3 Year.
- Lateral Programme- 2 Year.
Scope of the Programme After completion of course
- • Effectively build and communicate the solutions using learning’s from basic mechanical engineering, basic sciences and computational skills and tools.
- • Ability to assist engineers in various scopes of mechanical engineering such as machine design and to create prototypes with the aid of projects.
- • Capability of building efficient energy conversion systems using basic understanding of Thermodynamics, refrigeration and Fluid Mechanics.
- • Demonstrate the ability to propose cost effective optimized solutions using mechanical engineering drawing, Computer aided design and CNC simulators.
- • Students can pursue higher studies in reputed universities in India and abroad.
- • Various professional assignments which facilitate student’s placement in government, semi-government and private sector.
- • Entrepreneurship ventures such as retail stores of mechanical spare parts, automobile repair shop can be opened.
Mechanical Lab & Workshop
The department has fully equipped labs supervised by experienced faculty members. There are trained technicians to help the students in performing the experiments